Triangle Eye

The Triangle Eye lasik eye surgery website was one of the website I used as inspiration for the PIFI website but didn't upload. I wanted to get back to it because I think the website I designed ended up looking a bit similar to this. Black and white imagery, a contrasting color, and its easy to navigate for information. One thing I really liked about this website is the Dr. Smith grid section on the landing page. I think its very well done and very easy to read. Along with that the website also shrinks down to mobile version very well. Another thing that stuck out to me that I want to include in future websites is the CALL button on the nav bar when on mobile. This can be very helpful and user friendly because usual when people are searching a website on a mobile it is to contact them and that makes it way easier than having to look through several pages.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEASON

In-Pieces